Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lots of Hexies and Hello Moon

I love Hexagon flowers. I have made many in the last almost three years of blogging. I have made more for other people than for myself, LOL! I love being apart of The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap. These are the latest flowers I have received from my partner for May. They are so pretty!


These are going out to my June partner. I mailed them off yesterday. She asked for any color with a contrasting center. I hope these work. I had a hard time mailing them off.

 These are gong to my daughter in collage. Brights with yellow centers. 
I think I need to make myself some now.

I was part of Hello Sun Quilt Along last year so it is natural that when she came out with Hello Moon that I would do it also. I have been a pit behind so yesterday I took the afternoon to catch up. They are so cute!! 

January
February
March
April
May
June

For PQA I am working on a mystery quilt that a member is in charge of. We have been working on it since the start of the new year. Every month she hands out info on the new step. We finally got to make some blocks. I made 10 of these.

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute. Your hexagon flowers are gorgeous Shannon! I love the churn dash blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hello moon is so cute. Looks like a lot of thought went into picking the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Hexies! I just pulled fabric for June Hello Moon - hopefully it will be done for BOMs away Monday!

    ReplyDelete