Saturday, June 29, 2013

Catching Up on a Few Things

A couple more flowers I have sent to DD#1.



Next on my list of It's A Mini Quilt Along #3 Flying Around In Circles. I used Kona Black and vintage sheets. I love the way it turned out! It looks better in person!

 I used those two Moda Candy charm packs to work on my Schnibbles Morsel pattern. You end up making some very fun pincushions. I made 5. I am not sure why but I kept sewing until I ran out. I went to town yesterday and bought a huge bag of crushed walnut shells in the lizard section of a pet store. I will be filling then and finishing them up soon.
 This picture shows what I have left of those two packs. I am sure I will make something out of them as well. HA HA I am not wasting that fabric.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I love crushed walnut shells. It keeps the pins from poking through the bottom.

    ReplyDelete