Monday, February 17, 2014

Maniac Monday 1~ 2014

So I have finally made it back into my sewing room. It has taken a while. My health has been a little better. I am fighting a new cold now. I had more blood work done on Friday and I will know soon what the next step will be. If my liver functions are better, then I will not have to have a liver biopsy and I might be able to start up some RA medication. Oh yeah I forgot. I am off all my RA meds and it is killing me!! I hurt so bad. This too shall pass. So if my liver functions are still bad then no RA meds and we will do the biopsy to see what is going on.
I have been working on a few things. On Wednesday I posted that I was working on one of my UFO's. It is part of my 2014 Plans~15 for '14. I had decided I was not putting myself under any pressure to make them finished projects, but at least to get them to the next stage. We'll I have a completed top now of my Birdie Stitches by Little Miss Shabby.
I also made a cute little thread catcher.
Then while I was in the sewing room and had done a good job at moving a UFO to the next step I took out a UFO that was not on my list. I had saved all the fabric from my 2012 Designer Mystery BOM. I had been cutting it up to make a different quilt then the one the fabric was ment for. I found this very cute quilt called On The Road To Spring by I Have To Say. So I finished cutting all the pieces and spent the afternoon mindlessly chain stitching. I am not sure when I will get back to it but at least this moved a little too!
I hope everybody is doing ok with the crazy weather the country is having. Last weekend we had 5 inches of snow on the ground. No it has all melted off and has rained so much there is talk of flooding. CRAZY!!
TTFN

4 comments:

  1. You have a good plan that seems to be working. I hope your health improves and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on your Birdie Stitches!! I loved watching that one as it was coming out, and someday I'll make one, too. I love your thin sashing - really sets it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things go well with your blood work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling up to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete