Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 Plans~15 in '14

I have seen a bunch of UFO parties. I have thought a lot about joining one. I have decided that I am just going to do this on my own. I don't want to feel obligated to sew anything. I have made a list of 15 UFO's that I want to at least get to the next stage or all the way finished. 

2010 Designer  Mystery BOM
I have cut some border fabric. I have some of the blocks sewn together. I had plans of making 4 table runners but never finished them. I will have to see what shape I left it in. I would like to make this back into  a quilt and have it ready to use by Christmas at the end of the year.

2011 Designer Mystery BOM
This is still in blocks. I would like to get this made into a quilt.

A Year of Paper Piecing
I started on this way back in 2008. I have 8 of the 12 wall hangings done. I would like to finish the other four. 

Apple Core 
I picked these pieces out of a Traveling Stash Box. I can't wait to make this quilt!

Birdie Stitches
I have all the blocks done. I just need to decide on a lay out and get it done.

Black and White Garden
This is a BOM I did at my LQS. I have all the blocks done.

Count On It
I have 7 of these done. 

Double Delight
I have all of the pieces cut. I have some of it sewn together. 

Hello Moon
I have 6 blocks done.

Hello Sun
I have all 12 blocks done. I have some yellow corner blocks made. 

Quilts for Kids Their Kit
I have the top done. I just need to finish it.

Quilts for Kids My Kit
Same thing as above.

Round and Round Quilt Along
I have all the two patches done. I have quilt a bit done. 

Tetris Quilt Along
I have the top done.

Trip Around the World
The top is done.

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Shannon that will be a fun quilting year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your list. Stay enthused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start with the project that has the least to 'finish off' - that will be a big encouragement from the start. You have a lot of lovely projects with variety to keep the creativity flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's a lot of kits and block of the months! Good luck. I'm sure you will have fun working on all of them this year. What a sense of achievement when they're done!

    ReplyDelete