Friday, December 2, 2011

An Update...Maniac Monday #9

I thought I would stop in and do an update on what I have been up too. I have done a lot over the last few days and then had a sick day yesterday.

Of my Maniac Monday list so far... 
1. Was the hexies. Done

2. Make/buy gifties X 3 for my Santa Sack Swap2 partner.

 Finished and will be mailed off on Monday.

3. Make/buy gifties X 12 plus white elephant gift for Parma Quilters Anonymous gift exchange.
Finished and all gifts given to the recipient. 

4. Rip/cut sheets into fat quarters.
Did just enough for gifts.
5. Finish wall hanging for Jayden.
Binding on. It is washed and will be delivered tonight. Oh and Jayden is here also. He was born on Tuesday. What a sweet little guy. I start watching him full time after the first of the year.
6. Make matching receiving blankets and burp cloths.
Have not gotten to it yet.
 
I received my blocks a while back from my October partner for Block Swap Adventure. She made me two blocks and some fun fabric. I love all of it!!

 I  received my hexie flowers from Linda for November. I love them, thank you!
 
Today I finished my partner for December for Block Swap Adventure. She asked for soft color flower baskets. This is a paper pieced pattern that I thought she might like. I added a piece of vintage sheets for the flowers.
 Well I am off to take it easy tonight, have pizza, and do a little stitching. See you all Monday!
 
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment