Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa Sack Swap2~Gifts from Andee

Here are my gifts from Andee. Can I say how much I LOVE THEM!!! I am so excited to use them. I can't wait to start a few new things.
(I had two swaps to open so if any of these gifts did not come from you or I am missing something in this post Andee I am sorry)

A huge wonderful pincushion. A tissue holder to match my bag that she made. A Schnibbles pattern~George. A fun little notebook. I love notebooks!
Look at this pattern. And it came with precut papers. They are 1/2 inch hexeis. I have added a quarter for comparison. They are so cute!

5 fat quarters of Punctuation. I love the colors, PERFECT!!
3 fat quarters of fun fabric.
This is a bad picture of these 4 fat quarters. The colors are so soft and pretty. I love them.
Tow hand made by Andee dishrags. I am not sure that I can use them for that. A fun deck of cards.
If you like a mild pumpkin pie taste without the calories try these suckers. SO GOOD! She sent me 4 of them. They were so good!!
This is the coolest thing. My husband is a mechanic and he thought this was for him, LOL!! The magnet is so strong. I just toss in my needles and the magnet sucks them down. It is so fun.

Thank you Andee for all of the cool gifts. I love them. This swap has been fun and I can't wait to do it again.

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome! I had a great time swapping--it was SO nice to open quilty stuff. I was amazed at how perfect everything was even though we have never met in person--thank you!

    ReplyDelete