Monday, December 26, 2011

Finishing up Christmas and a Few Other Things...

I am happy to say I have made it through the year and have a few wonderful things to be proud of. For me one of the biggest is following along with Little Miss Shabby's Birdie Stitches. I loved them a year ago and I love them now. They are just so sweet. I finished this last one the first week of this month but I am only just now posting about it. I can't wait until next month to make it a top. Then I will find time to make it into a quilt. Thank you these patterns have been great.

I made two extra hexies this month for the gals that sent me hexies. There was a mix up and I got two sets. I felt so bad that one of them sent me a set when they did not have to and now would have to make another set for their correct partner. I hope they like them. They should have them by now or soon.

The partner I had in October got behind. Well what a shocker that I got the mail and here they were. Like an extra Christmas gift. I love them. Thank you!

Every year I make gifts for some of my closer nieces and nephews. This year I made wallets. I added 4 quarters for the girls and a dollar bill for the boys. They are great little wallets. I used a tutorial from Noodlehead. She has some great tutorials. Go check them out.

My last block for this year for Let's Bee Together was for Wendy. She had us use some very pretty Christmas fabric. I love it. I hope she likes her block.

2 comments:

  1. Love your little birdies - this is such a cute BOM and you stayed right on top of it - well done. Love seeing the hexies from the 'flower group'. Noodlehead does have some wonderful tutorials and just love the wallets you made for gifts. Nicely done Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your embroidered blocks. So cute.

    ReplyDelete