1. Finish my December Le Petite pattern Prairie Point Christmas from Moda Bake Shop.
Finished~I love this one. It was a little hard to work with the strips and prairie points. Then I put the bottom three rows on up side down. I fixed it and it is much better now.
2. Cut out January's Le Petite-Mon Ami.
Luckily it is already cut out. Wow, it has LOTS of little pieces. I have some of it sewn together. It is going to be slow going, I think that I am going to make a smaller wall hanging. I can't even think about doing this one in such short notice with so many other things I want to do. We will see. LOL!
3. Make blocks 5,6,and 7 for Celebrate Christmas Quilt Along.
and block 7~done. These are so fun!
Plus a bonus block 8~done.
4. Make my Block Swap Adventure for October.
Finished~now I just need to get it mailed off.
Next weeks list...
1. Make blocks 9,10,11, and 12 for Celebrate Christmas Quilt Along.
2. Let's Bee Together block for October.
3. Finish Le Petite Mon Ami.
4. Designer Mystery BOM for October.