Monday, October 3, 2011

Maniac Monday #3


1. Make the next three blocks for Celebrate Christmas Quilt Along
I did not get them done. I did finish #4 and that took up a lot of my time. I did a lot of hand stitching on it. If it was not for the Christmas cookies on the plate I would not think that it was a block for Christmas, LOL!!

2. Birdie Stitches~August
I did finish this. Worked on it Saturday and finished it on Sunday. I even started on September's block.
3. Do the first block for Canton Village Blogger's BOM
Did not even think about it, LOL! That is ok. I still have a few weeks.
4. Get my gifts for Santa Sack Swap2 wrapped and in the mail.
And again did not even think about it. Sorry Andee but I will get it done soon.

My new list...
1. Finish my December Le Petite pattern Prairie Point Christmas from Moda Bake Shop.
I am almost done with it. Sinta and Sherri have decided to wait until January to start up the next round. We are all getting a good few months break. I am glad for the break but also can't wait to start. Next month we are having a parade of all of our projects. I have 4 in various states of completion that I want to finish. We will see if I can do that.
2. Cut out January's Le Petite-Mon Ami.
3. Make blocks 5,6,and 7 for Celebrate Christmas Quilt Along.
4. Make my Block Swap Adventure for October.

TTFN

1 comment: