Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Maniac Monday #2 and Fun Blocks

I know that I am a little late with Maniac Monday but that is ok. It is for me, LOL! Well lets see how I did.

1. Make September's Designer Mystery BOM

Completed! Hey me. I love this fabric. It is so soft in color. It reminds me of my Grandmother's kitchen.

2. Cut out September's Le Petite
Completed! With a bonus. I even finished it. I made a table runner out of it.
I had one extra block so I will be adding it to the back.

3. Make first three block for Celebrate Christmas Quilt Along.
Completed! Even if I only finished #3 today, LOL! I try to keep close to the designers idea but with my own little changes that makes me happy. Do you do that? With this first one I messed up with the corners. The red it supposed to be pointing into the middle. But I like it so I will leave it.
With this one in the pattern the bottom set of QST were set so the red was pointing up and down not side to side. I turned them. I like them better this way.
On this one I decided that I did not want to do the stitchery in the middle. Plus I added white in other spots.

4. Make at least one Mug Rug for Mug Rug Madness Holiday Edition.
I did not get to this. I was to busy sewing my Le Petite. Thant is ok.

Now for my next list:
1. Make the next three blocks for Celebrate Christmas Quilt Along
2. Birdie Stitches~August 
3. Do the first block for Canton Village Blogger's BOM
4. Get my gifts for Santa Sack Swap2 wrapped and in the mail

I will be back with more later. I have more to show. I hope your evening goes well.

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful things - such pretty fabrics and colors going there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shannon! So many great blocks. I especially like the first one. Such a pretty design and I love the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks are too cute! I especially like the mittens :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed seeing your quilt in the LePetite parade! Love the colors :-)

    ReplyDelete