Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Letting myself off the hook!

Well since the first of November I have been sick all of that time but two weeks. In November it was an abscessed tonsil. The I was better after being on antibiotics. After that off and on small colds. The day after Christmas I got sick again, bronchitis this time. I could not get my Remicade because I was sick. This time I decided to not go to the doctor. I had gotten better and and had no cough for about  3-4 days. Monday I woke up sick again. Coughing, fevers. Man oh Man!! Well Tuesday I went into the doctor. They did and Xray and I do not have pneumonia. He put me on a big dose antibiotic. Now I am just going to let myself off the hook. I wanted to get my Le Petite for January finished and maybe even my December one finished as well but it is just not going to happen. I have been sick more this month than I have been well. So I am going to stop thanking about it. I will be back on as soon as I start feeling better. Right now I am finding it hard to breathe. LOL!! Thank you everybody! Oh and here are few more pictures of the the quilt show.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your have not been well. Hoping you are better soon. Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon...which means, kick back and rest!

    I love that first quilt...it's so beautiful to me. =) The last one is fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you get well soon! And, that's a great attitude! This quilting is for joy and fun - so do it when you feel well again! Pretty pictures, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never fun to be sick. Take care of yourself and hopefully the meds will take care of everthing this time!
    Thanks for sharing pictures of the quilt show.

    ReplyDelete