Thursday, January 6, 2011

Charming Girls' Quilt Club Goals for Jan/Feb

Well I learned my lesson. My list was way to long for Nov/Dec. I did get a lot done just not everything on the list. This go around I am keeping things simple. Most of what is on my list is just blocks. That makes it easier.

January
1. Saturday Sample Black and White Garden Dec and Jan blocks
2. Designer Mystery Nov, Dec and Jan blocks
3. Flowers of Love Nov and Dec blocks
4. Birdie Stitches Jan block
 5. Let's Bee Together Jan block
6. Block Swap Adventure Jan block
7. Le Petite Dec and Jan projects
 February
1. Saturday Sample Black and White Garden Feb blocks
2. Designer Mystery Feb blocks
3. Flowers of Love Jan and Feb blocks
4. Birdie Stitches Jan block
5. Let's Bee Together Feb block
6. Block Swap Adventure Feb block
7. Le Petite Dec and Feb projects

No comments:

Post a Comment