Monday, June 18, 2012

Maniac Monday


This block is for on of my May partners for Block Swap Adventures. It is a COOL block. I can see a whole 4th of July quilt made this way.

These two blocks are from my June partner in the same swap. They are so much brighter in person.
This is a smaller extra one that she sent me!

Here is block 11 of 2011 Designer Mystery BOM. So pretty. When I finished and measured it it was too small. I checked and my 1/4 seam was off. I can still can make it work and so that makes me so happy.

I received my first block for this next year. I can't wait to do this one but I am going to finish block 12 first. But look, a little pack of 2 1/2 inch squares of Vintage Modern. LOVE IT!!!

These are my June hexies. I love them. Thank you! 

And now for the winner of my give away...


Congratulations Clare. I will be mailing it off to you on Wednesday. Please send me your snail mail address. Right now I can not send out emails so as soon as I can I will mail all of you that stopped by.

I will add my list of things to finish in a different post. 

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Shannon - some really super cool things here. :) LOVE that 4th of July block as well as the Mystery block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexie are fantastic and the star is absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete