Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Worktable Wednesday

In September my oldest daughter (DD#1) is leaving to go off to collage. I can't believe that I have a son who is married and a daughter that is a college student. WOW!! SO anyway, when she goes off to school

I GET HER ROOM!!

I am sure that you understand how excited I am. I will get to make a sewing room out of it. I am going to remake an old TV stand into storage and my husband will be making me a sewing/cutting table. We are redecorating her room in a way that she will like it until then and I will like it from then on. It has been fun working with her on colors and trying to find something we both like.

Until then...
I thought it would be fun to take a picture of my kitchen table. I have been sewing there for almost two years. It has been a great spot. Very little storage, it's a table, LOL! But it has served me well. I have almost always left my projects out even when I am not working on them. Here is a picture. I have added descriptions to what you will see in it. Have fun looking at my mess. 



TTFN 

1 comment: