So this is how I did on my list from last week:
1. Finish step 1 and start on step 2 of Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.
Did not finish step 1 and did not start on step 2. I did work on step 1. It is just going to take me a long time to get past these two steps.
2. Finish March and April's Count on It calendar wall hangings.
I finished both. I think they are so cute!!
So funny!! I just tonight started on them.
4. Get started on my March Schnibble.
I have the fabric picked out.
So I might not have gotten done the things on my list but I did a bunch of other stuff.
I signed up for a couple of fun things I thought you might like to know about. Hop over to Hilachas to join a fabric swap. We will be swapping 10 inch square pieces of a solid (tone on tone) fabric and a novelty print. It will be so great!
I received my block from Masha all the way over in Russia for Block Swap Adventure!! I have never received anything from there. I have real Russian fabric. So cool. I love the block.
I have decided because I am blessed to be receiving stuff from all over the world I want to keep the stamps. Here are the ones from Russia.
I am part of a Saturday Sampler at a Local Quilt Shop (LQS). This is block 2 of the BOM I am doing. It is so sweet.
I am done with the flowers for my partner from The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap. I hope that she likes them!
So for the next week:
1. Get all 6 blocks done for Designer Mystery BOM. This is my main focus.
2. Get my Schnibbles top done.
3. Work on my Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt Along.
I hope that everybody has a great evening!!