Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Worktable Wednesday


Hello everybody! I am back with another picture of my table. On it you will see my Schnibbles pattern and selected fabrics. I am using only fabric from my stash. This one will be a boy quilt. I have blacks, browns, blues, and greens. I will be using a white background. When ever I can I go to Joann's I buy 2 yards of Kona White or Kona Black so that I always some. Below the Schnibbles I have my 6 Designer Mystery BOM blocks. I am working on one and the other 5 are just waiting their turn.
After working all day, well after going and getting my taxes done, I have four blocks finished. I know, I am so excited!! I will get the other two done tomorrow then that will be one goal done for sure!!

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. These look great. I still have on undone block myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty blocks! You kicked me to get to my Schnibbles - but I kept mine to a mini wallhanging (4 x 5 blocks).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loaded up on Kona Bone and some muslin at JoAnn's. 50% of one and 40% off the other. Can't beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I love those blocks. They are so sweet and spring-ish!

    ReplyDelete