Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Maniac Monday #2 2012



So I am a few days late with my Maniac Monday. I have been sick again. I have a very bad cold/bronchitis thing. I have been coughing and not breathing. I can't sleep and I am to tired to stay awake. LOL! Now I am on the up swing but it is still hard to breathe. As far as my list I did ok.

1. Make 6 more Geese in a Ring blocks.
I made 4 more. I will be working on the other 2 this week.
Sorry about the lighting. I am having so much fun making these blocks.

2. Make 2 hexie flowers for my partner.
~Done
3. Pick out fabric for Count Your Blessings Quilt Along.*
Nope I never even looked.

4. Make 3 #1 blocks for the above quilt.*
No fabric picked out.

If there is more time:
5. Start cutting fabric for Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Quilt Double Delight.*
 I had lots of time but just not for sewing. LOL!

 So I am not posting a list for this next week. I am going to try and get as much rest as I can. I will finish up the one block I am working on and the other two Geese in a Ring blocks. I want to get them mailed off this weekend.

I hope everybody is feeling well.

4 comments:

  1. Feel better Shannon! So sorry you've been sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the circle geese blocks! And cute hexies. It is always wise to listen to our bodies - rest is the best way to recover, so rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better. It is no fun to be sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your circle of geese blocks and I'm getting ready to start some more of my own. And the ladybugs on your hexie are adorable.

    ReplyDelete