Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let's Bee Together

One of the things I dropped out of was Let's Bee Together, well to be fair it did not start back up again. It was a fun group with a few hiccups. I was a part of it for both years it ran. For 2012 December was my year. I sent out late but I am ok with how long it is getting stuff back. December is a hard month to get extra stuff done. I sent out 4-4 1/2 inch square pieces of paper and strips of fabric in matching colors. I asked everybody to sew the strips onto the paper from corner to corner. Here are the blocks I have received so far.

From Christina:

From Linda:

From Erin:

From Ann:

From Charlene:

From Carolyn:

From Bailey:

All I am missing now is blocks from Sara, Robyn, Toni dropped out so I did not send anything to her, and Melinda. I can't wait to see this quilt finished. I will need to make a bunch more blocks. I will put this on a back burner for a while. I want to finish a few other things first. I hope everybody's day is a good one!!  

3 comments:

  1. String blocks are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my blocks arrived, I don't know why but I always get nervous putting them in the mail! Looking forward to see what you end up with for this quilt! I hope you get the rest of your blocks back before too long!

    ReplyDelete