Maniac Monday on Wednesday, LOL!
Here is my last list:
1. Make blocks 11,12, and 13 for Celebrate Christmas Quilt Along.
2. Let's Bee Together block for October.
3. Finish Le Petite Mon Ami.
4. Finish Le Petite Ric-Rac.
5. Pick out and cut fabric for Le Petite George.
I did number 2. I will show you below, but as far as any of the Le Petite, they have become UFO's. I will get back to the Celebrate Christmas Quilt Along block as soon as I finish a few obligations.
I will show you a few things that I did.
I made a pouch for my stitcheries. I love this cute fabric.
I added this pocket to separate my hoop from my floss.
Here is everything in it.
I finished my September Birdie Stitches. So cute. Now that I look at it I forgot the yellow leaf at the bottom. I love these birdies!!
I finally finished my block for Let's Bee Together for Bailey. It sure was a fun block to make.
Elizabeth from pieceful life was my partner for October for Block Swap Adventure. This is the block she sent me. The following picture is of some fabric she also sent me, LOVE IT!!
I received blocks 10 and 11for my turn from Let's Bee Together. This is from Melinda. Now I am just missing one more from Mollie.
This one is from Carolyn.
She sent me so extra fabric. A piece of Christmas fabric and a 30's fabric with sweet little flowers on it.
So my list for next week is simple. I don't want to bog myself down since I am starting late.
1. Finish a gift for a friend.
2. Canton Village BOM block 1 and 2.
3. Birdie Stitches for October.
4. Designer Mystery BOM for October.
5. Binding on Jayden's wall hanging.
I hope this will not be another bust.