Monday, November 4, 2013

Maniac Monday


I know I missed last Monday. I have been very busy. See this post!

I did finish my nephews Creeper quilt. I love how it turned out. Everybody at the party loved it. I even got another commission quilt order. HA HA! In the picture you can see the quilt with my nephew sitting in front of it in his Creeper shirt and his mom over to the left in PJ's and curlers. Because he just turned 10 he was not overjoyed by getting a blanket for his birthday but I know he loves it and will love it more as he uses it. His mom was overjoyed!! 

Here it is on my bed getting sandwiched. I only use spray baste anymore. My RA will not let me get on the floor and pin baste. 

In this picture my 6 foot 3 inch husband is holding it up for me for a last minute picture before we drove off to the party. It is 64 x 80 inches. I did straight line quilt in the ditch quilting. I think it turned out great. It is washed and ready for a 10 year old Creeper loving kid.

TTFN

1 comment: