Monday, July 15, 2013

Manic Monday and Traveling Stash Winner


I have not gotten anything done this last little bit. I have been focusing on family. We had a great 4th of July. Went to three different events on the 4th. Wow so much was going on. 

Below is my Grandfather holding my Granddaughter with her mommy's help. What a sweet moment. I love generational pictures like that.
 We had our own little firework display.

Then on the 9th my Sister-in-law had her baby. She is the little sister to the little boy I was watching this last school year. I will not have to watch them this fall. Their mom has decided to take some time off. 
 Here is my husband holding the new addition to our family while also holding our Granddaughter. The new is as big as the two month old.

Now on to other news. I had only two people enter the drawing for the Traveling Stash give away. It was Susan from suemacseeds. As soon as I get her address I will be going to the mail box to mail off all four boxes. The Traveling Stash box. Then the three boxes for my Anniversary give away. I hope you ladies enjoy your goodies.

Over at Quilting Gallery Michele is hosting a Coaster Swap. I have joined up. These are so cute. 

Over at Sew We Quilt I have joined up to be a part on a new blog hop. Be a Hexie Queen. I can't wait to get start on my project.

 As for me my day will be about finishing the quilting on my strip quilt. Then just resting and laundry. I hope your day is filled with blessings. 

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. All those adorable babies. Sweet. Can't wait to get my traveling stash box. I can't wait for the Hexie blog hop.

    ReplyDelete