Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Love Rainbows and Schnibbles

I waffled over joining up with Another Year of Schnibbles. Sherri and Sinta are starting up another year. Last I only made 7 out of the 12 projects. So you know a little more then half. I want to do better this year. I  Just love having a box filled with these little quilts. I have a total of 16. I need to get them quilted now. Maybe this summer. So these little projects are the only "new" projects I am allowing myself to start this year. All of the other projects have to be UFO's. So let's get to it.

I love rainbows and brights. So it seems like every time I start a new little project I turn to these colors. I used squares from a charm pack swap I was a part of last year. Love looking through those squares.

Here I am picking colors for the borders. 

Parts of the 9 patches. What a cute little stack.

9 patches done and the top is all laid out to sew. 

All sewn together. 

Here are the borders. 

Finished!! I love the black and white. It sure helps it. I love it!! 

Bonus pictures:
Bleeding hearts in my garden.

My Aspen tree growing little leaves.

I hope to be back soon. Have a great sewing day!!
TTFN

7 comments:

  1. Great fabrics and a great design Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful - the black/white bit of border just really pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the patern adn that is as far as I have gotten...now I really want to make it..yours is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black and white center squares really make it pop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright colours! It's my favourite that I've seen of Hat Trick so far. Your garden is looking great too.

    ReplyDelete