Monday, June 11, 2012

Maniac Monday


Well summer is finally here and I can get back to my "reality". Sort of. My daughters are off on a ten day vacation with family. So I am at my parents house watching the house, plants, garden, chickens, bunnies, and pets. Including mine and the chickens and bunnies I am watching 52 animals. Oh my!! 

Now that school is over I am not watching this little guy anymore. 
He sure has changed since January.

These are the fabric charms I got from participating in the above swap. I am SO happy with the. I LOVE THEM!!

DD#1 made a quilt for one of her teachers. The teacher lost her husband and the beginning of the year. DD#1 took white rectangles and had the students sign them. Here is the quilt plus her giving it to her teacher.


 For the above Mug Swap I was partnered up with Kris over at Duke Says Sew What. Here is the mug rug I sent her. She is almost done with mine. Here is a peek.

I have been able to get a few things done. Here are a few blocks that are heading there way out. 


I left my book at home that has my to do list in it so I will post my goals list later. Thank you for stopping by.

Oh I did not forget...Giveaway soon!!

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful things coming and going. Your daughter did a lovely job and how sweet. Oh, if you haven't heard - you won Jen's traveling stash box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Let's Bee Together blocks, Shannon. Yours are the first to arrive, and I've put them together with the 6 I've made so far and I am so excited to see this quilt finally come together!

    ReplyDelete