Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hexies Coming and Going

I have a few Hexies I need to post about. These ones came to me by my partner for March. I love them!! 


These hexies are for my May partner. She asked for brights and spots. I hope these work for her.

The next ones are for my June partner. She asked for Red, White, and Blue. I love them.

Question: how do you fix keys on your keyboard of your laptop? I have a few keys that when I push them they do not work until I hit it just right or hit it hard. Try typing without using e, g, h, 9, and 8. Sometimes it is funny but most of the time it is a pain!

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Your hexies are all beautiful, both the ones you received and the ones you're sending to others. Sorry, but I have no suggestions for your keyboard woes :(

    ReplyDelete