Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another AWARD!!

I am so bad. I forgot to post this. I received The Versatile Blogger award long time ago. I am leaving out all the names of the people I passed the award on to as that ship has sailed so to speak. 
Thank You 
Linda from Stray Stitches for breaking the rules and adding me as the 16th of your 15 selected. LOL!!


I thought I would leave the following to you can learn a little more about me.
 
Seven Things About Me...
1. I love scary movies. I watch them all by myself. LOL!
2. I love to drive. If we go on a trip I want to be the one driving. My husband and I have chatted about team driving a semi when he retires.
3. I have helped to potty train 6 kids. Plus my own three so that is 9 kids. Oh I hope I don't have to do that again for a while. LOL!
4. I have not had my RA medicine since April 1st of 2011. Thank you insurance company!!
5. My favorite food is pizza. I could eat it everyday.
6. I love chocolate but I am not a fan of brownies.
7. We have 5 animals, 3 cats and 2 dogs. Only one of them we picked all of the others were rescues of some kind.
Thank you to everybody who stop by my blog to see what I am up to. It means a lot to me. You mean a lot to me. I am getting close to having 100 followers and 200 posts. I think I will get a give away together. Check back soon!!

TTFN

1 comment: