Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Maniac Monday #4 2012

 Wow how time flies when you cuddle with a baby. LOL! I sure am having fun with him. I have been busy sewing also.

1. Finishes ALL PJ's and lazy pants.
I finished this large task. The girls are SO happy to have new PJ bottoms. I am glad to have new lazy pants. Total made 13 pairs!
2. Count On It~Art to Heart,
a) take a picture of January
Still need to do this.
b) finish February
Sewed top, added applique and buttons, and sewed the embroidery.
3. Start sewing on the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt Double Delight. (PQA)
Goal: to finish one half
I did not even do one square.
4. Make the next four blocks in the Count Your Blessings Quilt Along. (PQA)
Did not do any.
5. Take a picture of my PQA Block Swap for February.
Done and posted.

What I accomplished that was not on my list...
I finished my February flowers. She asked for blue or white centers and pedals. I hope that she likes these.

I finished my February Schnibble pattern. It is so cool. But can I say I HATED most of this quilt. I did not like the little HST or the tiny checkerboard pieces. It took much longer than last months. Now that it is done I love it!! It reminds me of spring.

My list for next week:
1. Block Swap Adventure blocks for February and March
2. Count on It~ Art to Heart for February and start on March
3. Hello Sun QA for January and February
4. Bonnie Hunter step 1.

I know I have not been around much. Just remember that I miss all of you. It means a lot to me that you still stop by here when I post. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you with sticky to it with your Schnibbles. I know a lot of people hate HSTs and tiny (I love it). And love the flowers, blue my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my block swap adventure block for February out on Monday. I am a tad behind.

    ReplyDelete