Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Gone But Not Lost

Once again, life has gotten busy. We moved! Over Christmas break from school, my family moved to a new house out in the country. It is a wonderful house. I love it. Not at first, but I do now. It will take a while for me to get used to country living but I know I can do it. 

Here is the living room in a state of reconstruction. The walls were painted a different color, from this blue/gray to a soft orange/tan. 

Here is the new wall color.

Laying down new floor. The kitchen had a hole in the floor and we had to remodel before we moved in. Love the look of the new floor!

 I have been sewing. Mostly Hexies for the group I am in. The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap. It started out as a blog but is now just a Facebook Group.



 In my quilt group that I run with some friends of mine, Parma Quilters Anonymous, We are working on each others blocks. Here is the start of one for this month. 

I worked on a quilt about two years ago. I still have not finished the top! But with all of the bonus triangles, I made this little quilt, wonky stars. I love it. You can see my husband's bald head. I wanted to leave his fingers in the picture so you could see the over all size!

 Here I am with my cute youngest grand daughter. This is Cora, she just turned two. I have started watching them again. So, between them and school, I have very little time left. But school will be over soon. I only have a semester and a half until graduation. Then back to full time quilting and part time babysitting. I can't wait. Then I can start blogging again!!

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Hey, we put that same floor in on our last house. :) I love country living - so peaceful. Those stars are tiny, and your hexies are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynette for stopping by. I figured there would be no one out there anymore that would stop by. I love the flooring, we have good taste!! Thank you for your encouragement. It means a lot!!

      Delete