Thursday, August 30, 2018

Done on the Farm

I am done with all of the Farm Girl Vintage quilts from Lori Holt's book. I loved making everyone of those blocks. I love the instructions, they are super simple to follow and the construction was very easy. I made all of the 6 inch blocks and all of the 12 inch blocks. With the 6 inch blocks I made the quilt below. I had a lot of fun with the quilting and won a ribbon for it. 

Almost a Farm Girl

With the 12 inch blocks I was able to make three twin size quilts and one baby quilt. 

Life on the Farm

Canning on the Farm

Stars on the Farm

Baby on the Farm

I will be away for a few days camping with my family in the beautiful forest of Idaho. I hope everybody has a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Chat again on Tuesday!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment