Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Hands2Help 2018

This year for the Hands2Help Challenge, I decided to make four baby quilts. I actually made one and took three other tops that I have made previously, quilted and bond them. They were just sitting in a box not giving anyone any joy. It was time for them to come out and make some little child happier. 

The first top, Full House, I made it as part of Another Year of Schnibbles for January 2012. Wow, that is so sad, it has been in a box for over six years!!

Front
Back

Another quilt top from Another Year of Schnibbles, Hat Trick. I love this one, nothing like a rainbow!!

Front
Back

And one more from Another Year of Schnibbles, Domino. It makes me happy to free these beauties from the box and have them go make someone smile!!

Front
Back

The next one, I made specifically for H2H. I won this little bundle at my Quilt Group. I knew it was perfect for a little girl.

Front
Back

I added this label to each of the quilts. I am trying hard to remember to add labels.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. These are all just gorgeous, Shannon! Thanks so much for joining in this year (again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. I just love all these quilts~! Good job. The rainbow quilt is my favorite and I bookmarked this post so I could come back and look again. I would love to make one like it~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it’s so wonderful that you have freed these quilts from their boxes to give some love to children who can use a quilty hug.

    ReplyDelete