Thursday, February 1, 2018

The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap

Over the years of my journey on quilting, I have joined many groups. Some I have stayed with for a while and some I quit right away.

The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap

 I have been with this group for seven years!!! I went back today and figured out how long I have been a member. I joined in February of 2011. Can you believe that? I can't!! I was just made co-moderator of the group by the leader. Yippee!! I can't tell you how huge that is for me. I am excited. 

I have been away from my blog for a long time. I started college classes in the fall of 2014. My attendance to my blog has dropped every year since. I know that I have missed a lot of blogging opportunities. I have had many changes over this time and will continue to have changes, such is life. I am not in classes this semester and I will be taking only 8 credits in the spring, and then 8 more next fall. THEN GRADUATION!! I am so excited to have this time of my life almost to the conclusion. It has been at times fun and exhausting. But, I am ready to move on. Time to turn that page. I have lots to share and lots to catch back up on. Three and a half years of off again on again quilting. I will be working a little backwards and forwards, but I want everything covered. 

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment