Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hands 2 Help 2017 Challenge Completed

It is that time. Time to link up all of the H2H Challenge Quilt finishes. I just finished the binding on my three quilts today. I have had a lot of fun watching these quilts come together. (I have posted about these quilts in previous posts.) I used the same fabric for all three quilts. I quilted them on my regular sewing machine and machine sewed on the binding. I have learned, that for quilts I know (or hope) will be used a lot, that machine and not hand binding, will last longer. I sure hope that each of these will make someone happy. I have chosen to send all three to Emily at Em's Scrap Bag for Happy Chemo. I have had a lot of family members with cancer. I hope that as the people that receive these quilts fighting cancer, will be able to look at the happy bright colors and gain some strength. Linking up with Sarah over at Confession of a Fabric Addict. Go check it out and have a good time looking at all the quilts. 


TTFN

6 comments:

  1. These are all truly beautiful, Shannon, and will definitely bring comfort and joy to someone going through chemo! Thanks for being part of H2H 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts. Such pretty colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. You're ahead of me. I have only got one totally completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such great quilts. Are they from patterns or did you design them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such pretty quilts. Those colors are so nice and calming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bright quilts for a very good cause.

    ReplyDelete