Monday, May 12, 2014

Maniac Monday 4~A Few Tops


I know I have been MIA for a while. I have been very busy. I have been sewing though.

These flowers were from my April partner. They are perfect!

In our PQA group we recently had a charm swap. We each signed up for one color. We needed to bring two different yards of that color. I took all the fabric and added some extras then cut all of it. It worked out to be 48 yards of fabric. It sure was hard to let it all go, LOL!! But everybody was so pleased with their share. 

I signed up to make quilts for H2H. I have finished two tops, one for a girl and one for a boy. I saw this pattern and loved it. I think it is a BQ pattern. The blocks turned out to be 18.5 unfinished. I love the way they turned out.

Here is the quilt for the girl.

Here is the quilt for the boy.

I will be back later this week with more.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment