Monday, March 10, 2014

Maniac Monday 2~Hexie Time



Over the last few weeks I have been up and down with my health. I will not go into all of it but I am alive and kicking! That is a good thing.

I have been getting caught up on my hexies for The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap.

December
The ones I sent:

 The ones I received:


January
Sent:

Received:
 I also received this sweet crocheted heart!

February
Sent:

Received:

March
Sent:

I have not yet received my March hexies. Soon I am sure. 

Oh but my daughter did make one for me.

TTFN

5 comments:

  1. Hope your health continues on an upward swing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am struggling with just a few hexies,, so I am in awe of these beauties. Hope you improve with your health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hexies! I am amazed at that kind of talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Check out my new blog: www.bedheaddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete