Thursday, March 20, 2014

H2H~2014


It is that time once again. Time to set your heart and talent out to help those in need. I have been a part of this challenge since it started. I have made and donated 6 quilts. I am so happy to think there are 6 people out there that I helped. I hope they are warm and snugly under those quilts. I am going to help again this year. There are three great donation groups to pick from this year. 

Quilts of Compassion
Helps people after many different life altering events. Recently they helped out with the people hit in the mid-west tornadoes. They will take any quilt for men, women, children, and infants. 

Hurricane Sandy Survivors
These quilts be given to those still in need after the effects of Hurricane Sandy still lingers.

Happy Chemo!
These quilts go to help people fighting cancer. 

Come join up. Make one quilt or make many quilts, it is up to you. Hop over to Sarah's blog Confessions of a Fabric Addict. She is having signups until Saturday March 22nd. She has a great post on what the quilts will be for and how the challenge is run. 

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I signed up and I am ready. I have one top already pieced and have the backing fabric. Just need to get it quilted.

    ReplyDelete