Wednesday, July 24, 2013

No Sewing Just Fun

I wanted to stop by and say I have done no sewing lately. I have been having fun with my family. My DD#1 is home on break from college so we are trying to spend as much time with family as we can. I will be going over to my sister-in-law's house today for a little bit of sewing fun. I have been very busy though. I thought I would show you what I have been up to.

I meet up with DD#1 in Twin Falls, Idaho at Shoshone falls about 10 days ago. DD#2 went back to school with her to spend the last week of school with her. This picture is of Shoshone Falls. I was born in Twin Falls and lived there until I was 12. 

I took my girls ans my two neices and nephew out to lunch at the park.  

Here is Jayden, the little guy I watched last year eating his first ice cream cone. He really did not know what to do with it. It was so funny watching him. I love watching kids trying to figure out something new.

Then this weekend we went with my family to McCall, Idaho. We lived there for about 9 years and I miss it SO much. Here is a picture of Payette Lake.

I love the sandy bottom!

The on top of all the running around I have been doing yard work. It is a never ending thing. We get so overrun with weeds. With my illness it is hard for me to get out there often. Plus I get no help from my husband because summer is the busy time on the farm. But I did get my front long flower bed all put together with soaker hose and mulch. It looks great!!

Well thank you for stopping by. I am sorry I had now sewing pictures for you today but I am having a blast anyways. Have a good day!

TTFN

4 comments:

  1. I find that I either sew my brains out or do not touch a sliver of fabric for days. There is no rhyme or reason it just happens. Last night I sat down to do a little scrappy piecing at 9.00 pm and got off my chair to find that it was gone 2.00 am. Woops, but I did get 32 blocks done and trimmed, only 2 more then I start to assemble a floor quilt for the Grands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been having a lot of family fun. Sewing can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family fun times is great. Keep enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete