Sunday, May 19, 2013

H2H 2013 Link-Up


It is time to link up to Confessions of a Fabric Addict for the H2H Challenge 2013. 

I have finished quilting one of my quilts. I did all straight lined quilting with a walking foot. Let me tell you I love my walking foot. It makes quilting so much easier then with just my regular 1/4 inch foot. I finished on Tuesday. Now I just need to bind it. 

The front.
 The back.
 The close up of the quilting.
My youngest daughter being a goof ball!!

I hope to get started on the quilting of my second quilt tomorrow. 

Here are a few pictures of my Grand Daughter!!

Shortly after she was born. Wednesday afternoon.
My son and his daughter. Wednesday night.
Today.

 TTFN

2 comments:

  1. So exciting to have a new granddaughter. Think of all the quilts you get to make her. I have my quilt all finished and ready to send.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shannon, your granddaughter is so beautiful!!! You are going to have so much fun with her.... And your quilt is wonderful to!!

    ReplyDelete