Thursday, November 15, 2012

Getting A Few Things Done!

I am trying to catch up. It is a bit tough since I have been overtaken by my RA. It does not like this weather, the cold and rainy. Plus after working so hard on those quilts and other projects I guess I was flying and so now I am crashing.

These flowers are for my October partner in the The Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap. 

These two following blocks is for Block Swap Adventures. 
October partner:
 One of my November:

So I finally got around to drawing names for the give away for Leafs me happy blog hop. The winner of the random drawing is Heleen Groot. Go check out her blog! Then the winner of the followers drawing is April. Go check out her blog! Ladies send me your snail mail addresses and I will mail off your packages after Thanksgiving. I will be busy with family starting this Saturday until next Sunday.

1 comment: