Monday, August 15, 2011

They are finally MARRIED!!!

The wedding was on Saturday and if was FANTASTIC!! Can I say how touched I was to watch my boy up there offering all of his life to the love of his life! I am so full of love and I am flooded with so many emotions! I will be getting back into blogging and sewing now that every single thought of mine does not consist of the wedding. Who would have thought that I would have that much to do even with her family doing most of it. It was a beautiful day, the weather was perfect and everybody played nice. We had many family members that were previous step parents of the bride and both sides of my family all on the same lawn. OMG!! That is all I can say. I will leave you with a few pictures and try to be back soon!! I love all of you and miss you all!!

I did the cake. My daughter made all of the candy hearts and birds. The cake was 14 inches by 22 inches.

My son and his Best Man, a cousin.

My son, stretching to see his bride!! OH!

During the ceremony. 

Offering cake to each other.

SHE GOT HIM!! LOL! He did give her a kiss and got a little frosting on her nose.

Some comic relief, you know you have to take a break from all of the smiling.

Hold her close boy!!

Well how did Chomper get in here, LOL! He is getting so big. Enjoy the pictures and have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the new couple and to MaMa as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting through all of that! They look very happy and I hope they have years and years of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a beautiful day for the wedding. I am glad everything went well. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy times! :D Such a beautiful couple! All my wishes to them for a long life together of love and happiness and close support to each other for the bumps on life's road.

    ReplyDelete