Thursday, November 4, 2010

Charming Girls' Quilt Club Nov/Dec Goals

I spent the afternoon going over the things I want to get done these next few months. I would like to get to the point that I am only working on things I love. I have a few quilt alongs, a few BOMs, and a few finishes. I will be listing a lot of things and we will see how many I can get done. LOL
November
1. Oct and Nov blocks for Saturday Sampler-The Black and White Garden
2. Block 6 Designer Mystery BOM by Fat Quarterly
3. Aug, Sept, and Oct blocks for Snowbound by Bunny Hill Designs
4. Cut pieces and start top for Snowbound by Bunny Hill Designs
5. Make a lunch bag for a neices' birthday using the tutorial by Pink Penquin
6. Make a gift for Secret Santa Christmas Swap
7. Finish pumpkin table runner
8. Finish Frosty Flakes Quilt by As Sweet as Cinnamon
9. Block 3 Flowers of Love by Designs by Fee
10. Le Petite for November-Butterchrun by Sherri Falls
11. 2 Halloween wall hangings (I know it is not Halloween any more but I want them done for next year.)
12. Quilts for Kids made from their kit
13. Quilts for Kids made from my fabric
14. Start family Christmas wall hanging gift
15. Make 12 ornaments for Swap
16. Make top for That girl...That quilt Quilt Along

December
1. Dec block for Saturday Sampler-The Black and White Garden
2. Block 7 Designer Mystery BOM by Fat Quarterly
3. Nov and Dec blocks for Snowbound by Bunny Hill Designs
4. Finish Snowbound by Bunny Hill Designs
5. Block 4 Flowers of Love by Designs by Fee
6. Le Petite for December (?)
7. Sandwich, quilt, and Bind Fat Quarterly Quilt Along
8. Sandwich, quilt, and bind Simpler Sampler Quilt Along
9. Try a Quilt as You Go Christmas stocking
10. Finish family Christmas wall hangings gifts
11. Finish can-lid name ornaments
12 Finish quilt for That girl...That quilt Quilt Along

Well I can't leave without a picture so here is one of my husband and me on one of our motorcycle trips last year. We went to The Crater's of the Moon near Twin Falls Idaho. Loved that trip.
This next one was taken on our way to Lincoln City Oregon. It was our 20th wedding anniversary trip. We did not take the motorcycle. It was a wonderful trip. I can't believe that we have been married for 20 years.
Thank you for stopping by.

Edited to add links and 1 correction.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your list is impressive! It seems like so much but then when I think of all of the things I am working on and if I actually wrote them down, I guess my list would be pretty decent too. Hope you get them all done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lists are HUGE! I'd find that so daunting! Congratulations on twenty years -- that's awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge goal list! I'll cheer you on - you go girl!! And Happy Anniversary - 20 yrs is a milestone - hoping you best wishes in the next 20.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so what is your secret to getting so much accomplished??? Do you sleep? I am trying to learn from those of you who are so productive.
    Thanks for sharing. It is wonderful.
    M~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one long list! Hope you get a chance to sew as much as you would like to:)

    ReplyDelete