Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brown Bag Contest

I received my Brown Bag package from a gal in Georgia. We are chatting on Facebook. It is so neat to meet someone you never would have if it was not for the internet.

She even sent me a neat card.

Here are some pictures of the wonderful material she sent me.






It took some time to decide what I wanted to do with it. There is so many different fun fabrics. I finally decided I wanted each fabric to have some time in the sun. A 9patch works for me beacuse you can see a good sized pieace of each fabric.

The kids will have fun looking at all the different pictures. She sent me 9 fat quarters and let me pick the ones I wanted. I love what I stuck with. I am going to call it something like "All the things a girl could need" Hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment