Monday, July 5, 2010

Finally Finished!



I go to a quilt store near my home once a month to a "Saturday Sampler". We all meet at 9:00am and have a good time. I have been going for three years and will continue to go. The gal that runs it will usually have a joke or a story, there are announcements for upcoming class, and then we have a show and tell. One of the parts of the show in tell is "Finally Finished!" I will have a few this coming month and I can't wait. You have seen two of them and here is another one. In 2008 I did their BOM called, Carolyn's Paper-Pieced Garden. I have the top done and will be working on the borders, back, quilting and binding tomorrow. In the book there was a mini quilt wallhanging. I always over do things so I started that one too. Well it is Finally Finished!! It even has a label on the back. It is the first of my work to get a label. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment