Monday, July 13, 2015

Scrap Quilt Challenge and a Finished Top

Over at Fabric n Quilt, Shannon, is hosting Scrap Quilt Challenge 5. I thought I would jump at the chance to make a fun scrap quilt. How about you? Go check it out. 

I wanted to show off my finished quilt top. I have worked on this off and on for a long time. Now I can add it to the top box. One day I will work on making them all finished quilts. HA HA But for now, it is a finished top and that makes me happy. I have not even measured it but it is big enough for at least a twin bed if not bigger. 

I eve got a bonus baby quilt out of it. I need to trim and iron it. I love both of them. 

I wanted to show some other fun blocks. I finished four blocks for my quilt group. These are 7.5' unfinished paper foundation string blocks. They are so fun and quick.

These are the two Farm Girl Vintage blocks I got done. This is block #1 for week 11. It is named Grandma's Quilt Block
 12.5" Unfinished

 6.5" unfinished
Both together.

TTFN

1 comment: