Monday, January 12, 2015

Hexie Update

Another week gone. But I started online classes again and I am ready to hit the books running, or is that reading. I am trying to get caught up on some blogging that I have neglected. I have been sending and receiving Hexies. Here is an update to get me caught up.
                                    
The flowers I received for the month of May.

These hexies were mailed off in July to their recipient and then they were returned to me. So I used them as Angel Hexies for the month of June.

These yellow beauties I got for the month of August. Aren't the sunflowers so cute!!

 For the month of  September I received these. They sure are fun.

Then in October I got these flowers in the mail. I love this first one. Very Christmas-y. 

I hope to be back in the middle of the week will more news.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. These hexies look so great! Cannot wait to see them all come together..I need to get mine out again!

    ReplyDelete