Monday, October 7, 2013

Maniac Monday


So I have been busy this week. I have had some good times in my sewing room. I dug out a couple of Halloween UFO's. This is how far I am on both. I am done with the tops. I need to sew on buttons and things after I quilt them. They are both patterns from magazines. I love this top one. There are window flaps that when they open...
 there are some Halloween friends hiding inside. 

This little one is called Little Witchy. She is so cute.

In PQA this year we are doing a monthly mystery quilt. I have finished my second set of blocks. 

I have decided on a lay out. Now I am just sewing them together. Then on to the border step.

One last thing. I made a Button for a Flickr group I am a part of. It is the Mug Rug Revival. We are currently on swap #3. Stop by to see when we are done if you are interested in swapping mug rugs. Oh and here is a look at the Button. 

I hope everybody's weekend so a good one. 

TTFN

2 comments: