Sunday, February 13, 2011

Light Bulb and Block-a-palooza Block #2

I am an older Brother sewing machine. I have been using it for about 10 years. It is a great machine. Nothing fancy. My light bulb burned out today. I need to find a replacement. Does anybody use a different bulb then the one you can buy at Joann's for $2.50? I would like to find a bright white light not the dim yellow light I had. Any help would be great!!

Also I got my second block done from Block-a-Palooza over at Quilt Dad.

This was my fortune after lunch today with my honey. I am not sure what it is trying to say. LOL

3 comments:

  1. I google searched - as I don't know the model or type - I only can just use the base price on most. They are all about the same price - use a Joann's 50% coupon so you get it half price. Or you can take the bulb to a hardware store and see if they have a similar - but sure you will pay about the same.

    I think your fortune was a misprint - instead of 'dose' it should be 'does'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no hint on the light bulb but your blocks looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy girl you've been! Love these blocks and your little stitchery blocks too! Great gift pack you got, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete