Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Le Petite~This & That ~Butter Churn~

I love/hated doing this pattern. I loved it because it was so cute. I love all the little pieces. I love the many different ways that you can turn this little wall hanging into something that you like. I loved that it was small.
I hated the beige fabric I picked. It was like a prom fabric. It was with all the Kona solids but this has a different feeling to it. It is a little slippery. I think some of even shrunk when I ironed it. It must have had polyester in it. I hated that I waited so long to do it because it really did not take that long to finish it.

I used a Kona Beige color ( I do not remember now what it was called). I used charms out of 2 Charm Packs of Happy Daisy by Urban Chiks for Moda bought at Quilt Taffy. Thank you ladies! I hope that a top will qualify it a finished. I will not be able to do anything else to it tonight. I have an Ornament Swap Party to go to.





2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and fun too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this quilt top is really cool. I've never seen anything like it before. Looking forward to seeing how it looks when you finish it.

    ReplyDelete