Thursday, September 30, 2010

Charming Girls' Quilt Club

I have joined in with a group of wonderful women. Kelly started Charming Girls' Quilt Club back in July of 2009.  It is a place to post goals for quilting and everyday things. I have been reading her posts and they are wonderful. The first thing we do is post a list of things we would like to accomplish for the months of September and October. For me it will be mostly for October. Then you post about your finishes. There are things like monthly themes, quilt alongs, prizes. You have to be a member to join in the fun. So I guess this is where I start:

1. Sandwich, quilt and bind my Fat Quarterly Quilt Along quilt.
2. Sandwich, quilt, and bind my Brown Bag Contest quilt.
Sandwich, quilt, and bind my Amy's Creative Side Quilt Along quilt.
3. Block from Designer Mystery Block Of The Month.
4. Blocks 1 and 2 from Flowers of Love by Designs by Fee.
5. Blocks 7, 8, and 9, then finishe the whole quilt from Frosty Flakes by As Sweet As Cinnamon.
My list is longer than that but I think I will stop here. I only have a month. LOL! Thank you ladies for letting me join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment