Monday, April 24, 2017

H2H 2017 Check-In

Wow does life get busy sometimes. I thought that after my last child went off to college that I would have lots of time. Well between taking my own college classes, babysitting my granddaughters, and my parents moving in, I have not had too many quiet moments. 

I decided to join H2H this year again over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. I love this group. I love how Sarah get all of the members together and helps to what we love best, to make and give away quilts. I am also very busy in a lot of other quilt projects. But this adventure hold a special place in my heart. Below is one of the quilt tops I have made. 

 I am also very busy with a lot of other quilt projects. I will show some of them later. For now, know that this community has not been very far from my thoughts and I miss being here.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment