Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Gifts, Quilt Alongs, and Babies

Last year after the H2H Challenge was done and the gifts were being sent out somehow mine got lost. I had won a years worth of magazines from Generation Q Magazine. Sarah over Confessions of a Fabric Addict felt bad and sent me these great treats. Thank you Sarah. Then within a few weeks I received my magazines. 

I am a bit slow on getting the steps done but I did get all of the pieces cut for my quilt that I am making following Melissa's Quilt Along over at Happy Quilting. I have all of the 320 triangles sewn onto the brown rectangles. This week I will focus on getting that next step done which is to cut them into squares.

I thought you might like a picture of my next granddaughter. This is Lillian or Lilly for short. She is about 5 months old and sucks on her fingers and not on a pacifier. Oh boy! HA HA

TTFN

2 comments: