Friday, August 23, 2013

Hexie Heavy Post

I am so behind on getting my hexies posted. I have made and received many flowers. 

To my July partner. She asked for shabby and vintage fabric. I hope this works.

To my August partner. She asked for civil war fabrics.


From my June partner. She sent me these very colorful flowers.

From my July partner. She made me four!!

Then from my sweet DD#1. She made all if these wonderful flowers for me.

During this fun hexie blog hop is the best time to show you all of these fun hexies. I have been making and collecting flowers for over two years now. I counted tonight and have 70 of them. I know what I want my quilt to looking like so I better figure out how many more flowers I need. I can't wait to show you what I have made for my turn. Stop by on Monday to see what I have made. 

TTFN

2 comments: